Saturday, March 8th, we’ll be riding to the beats of live DJs, with Abby: the myth, the legend, the cycologist.
She’ll lead three 45-minute rides: 9am, 10am, and 11am—so you have plenty of options to work into your meet-up schedule.
You’ll be able to reserve your bike through the fancy new BurnThis app (instructions below).
For more RSVP details, feel free to email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to follow the action the day of via our hashtag #SXCYC!
Here’s how to participate via BurnThis:
• Download the free BurnThis app in the iTunes App Store
• Select “Book” and then select EVENTS “BurnThis Events: SXSW 2014” and select the 9am, 10am or 11am class. $1 will be donated to AustinFoodbank.org.
• After you book your class, you will be prompted to invite a friend. The app automatically links you to your Facebook friends who are also on BurnThis.
• Are you an early adopter and the first of your friends to join BurnThis? Invite them to join the app with an automated email from your SETTINGS.
• Arrive on Saturday, March 8th 15 minutes before your class for a #partyonabike and the chance to win prizes!
Not on Facebook or not on iOS7? Please email email@example.com.
(Note: BurnThis charges a $1 service fee to book)