From the moment you first “clip-in” at Cyc, you’re hooked. It’s no secret that the #cyclife steps your workout up a level and gives you a new appreciation for sweat. Whether you’re riding a few times a week and or a couple times a day (#baller), you need certain accoutrements to get you through the day. Our Cycologists and front desk staff teamed up to bring you the top Cyc essentials no athlete should be caught without!
1. NIKE NSW Lunar Flyknit Chukka: The holy grail of fitness fashion. Your kicks are a staple when it comes to your ensemble, so find a pair that screams you. We love these Nike high-tops and know you will too.
2. Neutrogena Rapid Clear Oil-Eliminating Foaming Cleanser: Hygiene is key when you’re sweating out 800 calories per workout. Keep your skin looking smooth and clear with Rapid Clear for a pre and post-sweat cleanse.
3. Not Your Mother’s Clean Freak Dry Shampoo: Our secret weapon on days where a shower before class is just not in the cards…dry shampoo! Dab a few swipes on your roots, toss it back with an Under Armour Braided Mini Headband and voilà! So fresh and so clean.
5. AA Rocky Colorblock Hoodie with Neon Cyc Logo: This hoodie is our best-selling piece of Cyc gear and one of our personal favorites. Wear this to warm-up as the weather cools down. Available in-studio only.
6. ‘Beats by Dre’ Beats Headphones: In all seriousness, who would we be without our music? These high definition headphones amplify crystal clear sound that’ll keep you on beat from your morning workout through your evening commute.
7. Under Armour UA Camden Storm Backpack: We’re always running from one place to the next hoping to get a workout in between. Use this sleek backpack to keep your gear with you and organized when you’re on the go.
8. High Density Foam Roller: Work out tight kinks with this roller to stay loose, lean and ready to ride a double.
Written by #cycmadison Cycologist and sneaker enthusiast @RachelGrosz.